We Are Open!
We are excited to announce that we have reopened for in-person classes! We are committed to ensuring a safe learning environment for all and have implemented several safety measures:
• Face masks are required to enter
• Daily temperature check for all
• Installed hand sanitizing stations
• Social distancing is enforced in all classrooms
• Installed portable HEPA and ultraviolet light fan/filtration systems throughout the building to enhance air cleaning
• Daily cleaning and disinfecting of classrooms/studios
Click here to see more details.
Outdoor Benches for Lessons
Hybrid Learning Model
Daily Temperature Check
Education is the passport to the future,
for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
For over 27 years, the LIC/LISMA Precollege Division has assisted students with personally-tailored one-on-one instruction in all subjects. We assists students of all ages reach their academic, music, dance, and community service goals in real time. Contact us today for more information!
FREE DIAGNOSTIC EXAMS AND EVALUATIONS
Find out where you stand in any subject today! Our faculty and staff systematically evaluate a student's strength and weakness through comprehensive diagnostic examinations and/or expert evaluation.
We strive to improve students at the LIC/LISMA Precollege Division in real-time. One way we do this is through open-communication early-on before it is "too late". Each group class comes equipped with 2 parent-teacher conference meetings so parents know how their child is progressing throughout the course.
1125 Willis Ave
Albertson, NY 11507